Welcome to Episode 9 of Season 7 of The PCOS Revolution Podcast:
Improving Your Gut Health to Reverse Your PCOS Symptoms with Dr. Tom O’Bryan
You have PCOS and you struggle with various symptoms but you don’t know what to do or you haven’t seen results in reducing those symptoms. Have no fear, Dr. Tom O’Bryan is here to help.
This week on PCOS Revolution Podcast, I am having a conversation with Dr. Tom O’Bryan. When it comes to getting healthy, it is Dr. Tom O’Bryan’s goal to make it easy to do the right thing. Today we are talking about gut health and how you can start reversing PCOS Symptoms.
Dr. Tom O’Bryan is considered a Sherlock Homes for chronic disease. He is an internationally recognized speaker on topics such as food sensitivities, environmental toxins and the development of autoimmune diseases. He is the author of two books and founder of thedr.com.
When people are diagnosed with a condition, whatever the diagnosis is, it’s likely they have fallen over a waterfall and landed in the pond below. Whatever the diagnosis is, it’s hard to stay afloat. You are still living the lifestyle that caused the problem to develop. We all need the life jacket to stay afloat.
A healthy microbiome is the best defense you have against anything and everything. The first thing you have to do is put attention every day to building and protecting a healthy microbiome. We go in depth into various ways to create a healthy, diverse gut microbiome to start reversing symptoms and improving overall health.
Learn more about gut health as well as a plethora of great tips to improve your life during this episode of the PCOS Revolution Podcast.
- What interested you in functional medicine? ([1:40])
- Changing the lifestyle that caused your diagnosis ([3:15])
- Somethings you have control over and somethings you don’t ([5:21])
- Modulation ([7:30])
- Translation research ([11:59])
- Creating a diverse balanced microbiome ([14:00])
- How to create a healthy microbiome ([17:05])
- Prebiotic foods ([22:17])
- Fermented vegetables and good bacteria ([23:01])
- Importance of drinking water ([27:15])
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Learn more about Dr. Tom O’Bryan here
- Read You Can Fix Your Brain
- Read The Autoimmune Fix
- Visit the thedr.com
Help Us Spread The Word!
If this episode has taught you just one thing, I would love if you could head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you’re moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review. Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast — and it’s easy! Thank you so much.
Ways to Subscribe to the PCOS Revolution Podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via Android
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
- PCOS Revolution Podcast is also on TuneIn
- Take a listen on Google Podcasts
Thanks for listening!
To learn more about the brand new PCOS Revolution Academy, visit www.thepcosrevolution.com!
Disclaimer: The information in this podcast is intended for general audience only and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace professional medical advice.