Welcome to Episode 1, Season 3 of the The PCOS Revolution Podcast
Episode: “Expert PCOS Tips With Dr. Paul Magarelli”
In this episode, Dr. Paul C. Magarelli MD, PhD and I discuss the real story on insulin resistance and the truth behind exercise and weight loss for women with PCOS. (Spoiler Alert: His answers may surprise you!)
So if you want to clarify the confusion over the carbs vs. fat diet war, discover what makes women with PCOS “perfect,” and learn tips from a true fertility expert on how to really balance those tricky hormones, tune in now!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
Episode Title: “Expert PCOS Tips With Dr. Paul Magarelli”
- The studies about exercise and weight loss that no one ever mentions
- What to look for in the hunt for a fertility specialist who understands Western and Eastern Medicine perspectives
- Keto, low carb, low fat? Crucial information from Dr. Magarelli’s own personal research what ratio is the best, especially if you’re confused about the latest “fad diets” (and the common sense strategies for dealing with them)
- Why the actions we take now with our health can affect the reproductive health of generations to come
About Our Guest:
Dr. Paul Magarelli is an internationally-known expert in infertility and PCOS health and nutrition whose accomplishments include being:
- A board-certified REI who is the founder and Medical Director of HQA Fertility Centers
- A strong advocate of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- A frequent lecturer worldwide on topics that range from infertility to PCOS, Menopause, Andropause, and the treatment of Insulin Resistance
- On the cutting-edge of research helping women improve their fertility through evidence-based integrated treatments
Learn more about how you can contact Dr. Magarelli by visiting www.hqafertilitycenters.com.
Links & Mentions From This Episode:
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode with Dr. Magarelli about PCOS, nutrition and infertility, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “The PCOS Revolution Podcast!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!
Disclaimer: The information in this podcast is intended for general audience only and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace professional medical advice.