Welcome to Episode 6 of Season 3 of The PCOS Revolution Podcast
Episode: “PCOS Fertility 101 with Sarah Clark of the Get Pregnant Naturally Podcast”
Host Farrar Duro steps into the guest seat when fertility coach and author Sarah Clark of the Get Pregnant Naturally podcast interviews her today.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What your doctor looks for when diagnosing PCOS
- How regulating your cycles could benefit your health as well as future fertility
- The easiest way to spot insulin resistance that you might have overlooked
- The five types of PCOS explained
Sarah Clark is an expert in uncovering hidden causes of infertility whose accomplishments include:
– Being a certified life coach with accreditation from the International Coaches Federation and a health coach with training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
– Discovering when she was just 28 years old that she was already in premature ovarian failure (POF)
– Accepted the diagnosis and had both her children through in-vitro fertilization (IVF) and later discovered functional medicine to overcome her root causes of inflammation leading to her POF
– The author of Fabulously Fertile-Supercharge your Fertility Naturally, Fabulously Fertile Cookbook and The Fertility Preparation Program
Learn more about how you can improve your results with uncovering hidden causes of infertility with Sarah’s fertility coaching program, which includes functional lab testing, supports couples to make diet and lifestyle changes that dramatically improve the chances of a healthy pregnancy and baby at www.fabfertile.com. Book your Free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery Call here: https://intakeq.com/booking/cZ7XW6
Download your free fertility yoga video. In this 20-minute intro video, we focus on a calming and peaceful practice to connect back to our heart. These simple yoga poses can help quiet negative thoughts and make you feel more in control. www.yogafreebie.com
About the Host:
Farrar Duro, Doctor Oriental Medicine practices reproductive acupuncture at Florida Complete Wellness in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and became a Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine in 2008. After overcoming her own struggles with PCOS and endometriosis using a combination of Traditional Chinese Medicine and other natural methods, she has felt tremendous joy in sharing her methods with other women .
Farrar has since specialized in the treatment of PCOS, infertility and hormonal imbalances with acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine for over 15 years and has a passion for women’s health and wellness. This path led her to pursue advanced pregnancy training in the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy™ and publication of her first book, The Smart Couple’s Guide to Getting Pregnant, An Integrated Approach in 2015.
A board-certified acupuncture physician, Farrar graduated from the Florida College of Integrative Medicine and performed her post-graduate training at Shandong University of TCM in Shandong, China. To learn more about PCOS and infertility, you can also listen to her weekly podcast, The PCOS Revolution, on iTunes and Stitcher Radio. Visit your website at www.floridacompletewellness.com
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our “The PCOS Revolution!”
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Thanks for listening!
Disclaimer: The information in this podcast is intended for general audience only and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace professional medical advice.